Enjoy wines in two of the most outstanding wineries in the Priorat region and savour lunch in one of the best restaurants in the region on an exclusive small-format tour.
We’ll visit two traditional wineries in the Priorat region and discover why Priorat wines are among the most renowned in the world, whilst enjoying a delicious meal at the best restaurant in the area.
We’ll embark on an exciting journey through the vineyards in a 4-wheel drive vehicle and visit two D.O.’s. We’ll taste the best organically produced wines in the apellations of Montsant and Priorat, and our viticulturist will tell us how a delicate balance of eco-systems can produce a wide range of exceptional quality organic wines.
From there we will move on to an excellent Slow Food restaurant and enjoy the tasting menu prepared for us.
After lunch we’ll go to the charming village of Porrera and visit a family winery, located right in the centre of town and taste its prestigious wines.
WHERE ARE WE MEETING
We are meeting at Plaça de Catalunya, 21. Right in front of the Hard Rock Café.
8:30, please be there 10 minutes before for check in, I'll be there wearing a red barretina, (the traditional Catalan hat).
18:30, this is the time we expect to be back.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transport on a minibus to the wineries, restaurant and back.
- Private driver.
- Small group (min. 5 people).
- Tasting of 6+ wines and a main meal.
- Exclusive local English speaking guide and sommelier.
- Personal guide at each winery.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING
- Confortable clothes and shoes.
- Sun protection cream (don't worry we won't be in the sun too long).
- In case of rain you might need an umbrella.
Send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting point, Plaça de Catalunya, 21