Explore two beautiful organic and biodynamic vineyards and taste delicious flavors in a local gourmet restaurant on an exclusive small-group tour!
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO
We will discover two prestigious organic / biodynamic wineries and see what exactly ecological and biodynamic viticulture is, while we taste their delicious wines and walk amongst the vineyards and enjoy a traditional lunch.
At the first winery we will explore the caves where sparkling wines are aged, we will taste three of their most distinguished cavas and we will witness the traditional disgorgement of a bottle.
At the second winery we will see, on site, the details of organic and biodynamic viticulture and we will taste five of their wines and also their olive oil in private tasting rooms. At the end we will enjoy a delicious traditional lunch at a local gourmet restaurant.
WHERE ARE WE MEETING
We are meeting at Plaça de Catalunya, 21. Right in front of the Hard Rock Café.
9:15, please be there 10 minutes before for check in, I'll be there wearing a red barretina, (the traditional Catalan hat).
17:30, this is the time we expect to be back.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transport on a minibus to the wineries, restaurant and back.
- Private driver.
- Small group (min. 5 people).
- Tasting of 8+ wines, olive oil and a main meal.
- Exclusive local English speaking guide and sommelier.
- Personal guide at each winery.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING
- Confortable clothes and shoes.
- Sun protection cream (don't worry we won't be in the sun too long).
- In case of rain you might need an umbrella.
Remember this is a wine focus tour, so under 18's are very welcome always accompanied by an adult.
Send us an e-mail: email@example.com